I sent money through Remitly and need to be picked up from Cebuana Luhuiller to my sister in law but for the second time she was given hard time and told her it was an error although I sent the proof of transaction through Remitly but still did not believe her and has to leave and she went home but I insisted to go back and finally got it. This time she was given hard time again and had to leave without getting it. The location is in Orani, Bataan.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of remitly money transfer. Remitly needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned remitly money transfer in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Remitly.

Had an Experience with Remitly?

Comments

Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Rise Credit - Double interest charge Rise Credit "Looking at my statement, when you subtract my balance from the payment the result is my interest charge. I thought the interest charge was already included in the payment, do..." Read more Instagc - What is going on? Instagc "I love Instagc. I have earned ALOT of money using this site. However it seems the more I earn the harder it gets to redeem. I have submitted a ticket..." Read more Instagc - Account locked Instagc "I asked a mod for a link to the mobile phone instructions, then proceeded to try to follow those instructions. Now my account is locked and support isn't responding. This..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more